Burkin'Ardenn'Avenir was born on December 19th 2006 from the meeting and the will of two people:
- Yacouba BARRY, vice-president, originally from the Poni province in Burkina Faso.
- Claude ROQUIER, president, decided to act in the humanitarian field, very sensitive to the people of Black Africa and more particularly of Burkina Faso.
The association Burkin'Ardenn'Avenir is managed by a board of directors of 15 members with different backgrounds and sensibilities.
It works in the province of PONI, more precisely in the village of GALGOULI (region of origin of Y.BARRY, vice-president).
The association has close contacts with this region and the authorities, as well as with the association BURKIN ARDENN GALGOULI AVENIR.
Locally, BURKIN ARDENN GALGOULI AVENIR was created to
- advise and orientate on the priorities of support
- implement projects and monitor their implementation on site
Taking into account the identified expectations, we intervene in the following fields
- water (wells & drilling...)
- health (supply of beds and treatment tables, solar lighting...)
- education (construction of the library and the canteen, school supplies, food for the canteen, equipment for sports...)
- agriculture (agricultural equipment, help for the cultivation of niebe, market gardening project...)
- economy (micro-credit)
Head office and phone number :
4, allée des fougères
03.24.59.45.39 / 06.84.20.24.18