The green illiteclay of the laboratory Argiletz is renowned for its many applications
It is used as a poultice on painful joint areas or in cosmetic care, especially for people with oily skin
5 in stock Price $11.19
2 strips of 5 m X 8,5 cm
Ready-to-use strips for your joint and muscle pain
Exceptionally rich in rare minerals useful to your body and rigorously selected, greenclay is suitable for all your applications. Thanks to its incomparable quality and its authentic assets, it brings you an incredible comfort.
Quick to apply, very effective, this strip contains all the authentic qualities of Argiletz clays to provide lasting relief for tired or aching muscles
All that remains is to apply, if you wish, a thicker greenclay poultice to completely erase any unpleasant sensation.
Pressure impregnation of the strip by spraying green clay, ensuring core penetration of the clay forming the Textilit strip (now not visible due to complete filling of all the meshes)
The clay is intimately bound to the cellulose fibres and cannot disintegrate, thus avoiding any ventilation of the clay powder during application
Thanks to this impregnating power, and the density of the clay on the strip, it is not necessary to thicken the strip because there is no more loss.
- Cut or tear off the desired length for application. The Textilit strip is easy to tear off due to its cellulose nature
- Moisten the clay with cold or lukewarm water so that exchanges with the superficial layers of the skin can take place quickly. This moistening can be repeated several times during the application period
- Apply by bandaging without stretching the bandage. For a good hold, apply either by making at least three wraps or by folding in two or three layers across the width
- After moistening, the bandage provides comfort for the duration of its retention. The absence of clay particles on the surface of the bandage gives a very soft and pleasant contact, which is particularly appreciated
- If necessary, maintain with a stretch film, possibly covered with a neutral tape. Keep for about an hour, or more if possible
- Reapply 2 to 3 times a day and as much as necessary, several days in a row
Type of Textilit strip: 100% biodegradable cellulose non-woven.
Keep dry and frost-free.
2 strips of 5 metres by 8.5 centimetres.
The advice, information, recommendations, properties, indications, dosage, precautions for use etc. are provided for information only.
Argiletz is the first manufacturer of green clay in France, and the leader in clay distribution
Since 1953, we have been promoting the benefits of natural sun-dried illite green clay
Argiletz combines its experience with innovation in cosmetic research and today presents a wide range of products for the body based on clay: cataplasm, clay strips, cushions, masks, clay pastes, shampoos, toothpastes, etc....
In 2007, Argiletz became the first Natural and Organic Products Company to obtain the ISO 9001 standard. This standard allows us to ensure the total traceability of all our products and also to guarantee customer satisfaction.
|Mon.||14h00 - 19h00|
|Tue.||10h00 - 19h00|
|Wed.||10h00 - 19h00|
|Thu.||10h00 - 19h00|
|Fri.||10h00 - 19h00|
|Sat.||10h00 - 19h00|
|Mon.||08h00 - 18h00|
|Tue.||08h00 - 18h00|
|Wed.||08h00 - 18h00|
|Thu.||08h00 - 18h00|
|Fri.||08h00 - 18h00|