This honey organic Grand Cru fragrant, with flowery and slightly mentholated flavour is made from the nectar of the wild flowers of Tilia cordata (small-flowered lime)
Lime tree honey is renowned for its soothing and anti-stress qualities
We harvest it in July, at an altitude of 1000 m in the heart of the Ouzom valley, in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques.
- • Soothing and anti-stress.
- • It is recommended in the evening in a warm herbal tea for a good sleep and insomnia.
- • Recommended for young children for its soothing properties
- • Also effective for difficult and slow digestion
- • Dynamised honey: long macerations and manual stirring which subtly reinforce its original virtues.
- • This very fragrant honey has an intense and light floral flavour with a minty note. Its texture is creamy and slightly granular. Light amber color evolving towards a pale yellow during its crystallization.
Your honey :
Honey is always liquid when it is harvested. It crystallizes naturally after a certain time, if it is not heated. White mottling may appear on the surface (especially in winter): this visual sign indicates that your honey is truly pure and rustic. Accept these characteristics as a guarantee of real authenticity.
Your guarantees :
- • Produced and harvested as before in small quantities.
- Solidarity and local trade with small independent beekeepers.
- French and Euro-regional harvesting area.
- Gentle harvesting method that does not stress the bees.
- Harvesting without chemical repellents.
- Bees not treated with antibiotics, treated with plants or homeopathy.
- Respect for the fundamental cosmic rhythms of nature
- Manual uncapping with a knife.
- Unpasteurized, not heated to more than 35°C (natural temperature of the hive).
- Hand-potted on site at the honey house
- Dynamised honey: long macerations and manual stirring which subtly reinforce its original virtues.
Pot of 125 grams.
Also available in a 500 gram jar, more economical!
Preparations Ballot-Flurin are born in the South West of France, in the heart of the Pyrenees. The countryside is beautiful, lively and authentic and the bees are happy. This harmony with nature must be earned, it is everyone's responsibility.
Experts in natural health, we are first and foremost the "Shepherds of our bees". Passionate and united in an organic network of gentle beekeepers in order to continue to offer you beekeeping materials of great nutritional value.
Discover all the honeys of the herbalist's shop!
Click here for a list of products Ballot-Flurin.