Energetic but sensitive woman, the Beekeeper offers you a cream complete beneficence that pampers the reactive skins subject to stress, external variations (cold, heat, pollution), friction, which have tendency to blush and tug frequently
Naturally, your skin will feel soft and velvety. This cream is also very gentle on children's sensitive skin.
His little secrets :
- 10 natural active ingredients mainly from our regions to moisturize, nourish, protect and soften: sesame, sweet almond, borage, clay, grapefruit seed extract, calendula, rosemary..
- The honey of chestnut from our harvests Moisturizing, biostimulant, nutritive, antiseptic, stimulating.
- • The propolis french Antioxidant, heals and regenerates the skin, astringent, anti-infectious, antibiotic.
- • Beekeeping Elixir "Brood Thanks to its dynamised local spring water, it softens the skin. Its action on the emotional sphere helps us to feel accepted and open to others. Indeed, our emotional feelings also influence the good health and vitality of our skin.
"Did you know that the bee is a hypersensitive being that perceives our planet in a radically different way from ours? The touch of bees on the skin is a sensation of pure happiness. And yet this little people go through cold winter winds and great sun your Apicultrice® cream for sensitive skin is rich in their wonderful treasures. " Catherine Ballot-Flurin.
- Handcrafted from our bees, raised with love.
- 100% organic beekeeping materials from our apiaries in local micro-terroirs.
- Processed on site, in the countryside, in our honey laboratory.
- Dynamized preparation resulting from soft harvesting and manufacturing methods, not polluting, and respectful of the ingredients.
- Resulting from apicosmetic® research.
- Limited series of 600 units/month.
- Solidarity and local trade with small independent beekeepers (Accord Total partnership).
- • Sanno parabens, PEGs, phenoxyethanol or synthetic additives
- Natural scent from the ingredients
- Product not tested on animals.
Apply morning and evening a dose of cream (2 pumps) in very light circular massages on the face and décolleté. Light and fresh texture, ideal in the morning as a day cream.
For an energetic anti-stress action, apply a little cream daily to the lower abdomen, below the navel.
For children with sensitive skin, apply a small amount of cream daily and massage it in with small circular movements.
For very sensitive skin, or prolonged exposure to the outdoors, pollution, use the Rescue Ointment.
Water, sesame oil*, sweet almond oil*, honey from our harvests* 5%, French propolis extract* 5%, hydrogenated lecithin, natural glycerin, oil component, vitamin E natural, squalane, borage, texturizing agents, shea butter, carrageenan (seaweed), clay DSS, xanthan gum, bearded usnea (lichen), cleansing agent, jojoba oil*, aloe veraGrapefruit seed extract, bisabolol (active ingredient), tiger grass, calendula extract, sodium hyaluronate, rosemary, phytic acid.
INGREDIENTS : AQUA, SESAMUM INDICUM OIL* (SESAME OIL), PRUNUS AMIGDALUS DULCIS OIL* (SWEET ALMOND OIL), MEL* (HONEY), ALCOHOL*, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, GLYCERIN, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SQUALANE, BORAGO OFFICINALIS OIL* (BORAGE OIL), C12-16 ALKOHOLS, PALMITIC ACID, BUTIROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER EXTRACT, CARRAGEENAN, MAGNESIUM ALUMINIUM SILICATE, PROPOLIS CERA*,XANTHAN GUM, USNEA BARBATA EXTRACT, PALMITOYL HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS OIL*, ALOE BARBADENSIS EXTRACT, CITRUS GRANDIS SEED EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, BISABOLOL, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT*, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS EXTRACT*, PHYTIC ACID
*Ingredients from organic farming.
ORGANIC COSMETIC PRODUCT: 99.5% of the total ingredients are of natural origin, of which 19.54% are from organic farming. Controlled manufacturing process. Characteristics certified by BUREAU VERITAS CERTIFICATION 92046 PARIS LA DÉFENSE. According to the reference I.305 : Organic and ecological cosmetic products available on www.qualite-france.com.
30ml pump bottle. Dermatologically tested.
Preparations Ballot-Flurin are born in the South West of France, in the heart of the Pyrenees. The countryside is beautiful, lively and authentic and the bees are happy. This harmony with nature must be earned, it is everyone's responsibility.
Experts in natural health, we are first and foremost the "Shepherds of our bees". Passionate and united in an organic network of gentle beekeepers in order to continue to offer you beekeeping materials of great nutritional value.
Discover the department Apicosmetics of herbal medicine!
Click here for a list of products Ballot-Flurin.