Periwinkle Organic - Vinca minor L
The young shoot.
Perennial, evergreen plant, typical of light deciduous undergrowth. It often covers large areas of litter formed by dead leaves, leaving little room for other plant species. Its spring flowering gives very beautiful blue flowers.
In gemmotherapyThe wild periwinkle is harvested, not the cultivated one. It has an astringent-bitter taste and is refreshing in nature.
Mainly used as a blood thinner in case tinnitus for example, Periwinkle is very regularly associated with Ginkgo biloba.
- Hypotensive action.
- Blood thinner.
- Improves brain function.
- Antispasmodic useful in migraines of circulatory origin.
- Important plant for the third age because it improves the general state.
Generally, take 1 to 3 times a day.
Start with 5 drops, gradually increasing if necessary to 15 drops
Once a result is obtained, keep the same number of drops for the rest of the treatment without increasing.
A cure of at least 3 weeks is recommended, repeated 3 times with a week's break between each cure.
Combine this bud with the "Depurane"This will help to eliminate toxins from your body and allow for remineralization.
Periwinkle mother-macerate can be combined with different products for specific applications
- • With the complex Ginkgogem to improve cerebral circulation.
- • With the complex Optigem to improve the circulation of the eye.
- • With the complex Cordiagem to regulate hypertension.
Young shoots of Pevenche* (Vinca minor L), alcohol* (35% vol.), water, vegetable glycerin.
*Product from organic farming
Dropper bottle of 15 ml.
Also available in a 50 ml bottle, more economical!
HerbalGem is a dynamic and innovative company that has been developing gemmotherapy remedies and herbal extracts for more than 20 years.
Our two main activities are :
- Development, production and marketing of an original range of branded products based on buds and other plant extracts.
- Development and contract manufacturing of natural extracts for the pharmaceutical industry, nutritional supplements and cosmetics.
Our rapid growth and international development are linked to our unique objective of providing efficient and high quality products. This goal, without compromise, is ensured through rigorous control of all phases of manufacturing, from the harvesting of the buds to the final product, as well as through an extensive research and development program.
Discover all the buds of the herbalist shop!
Click here for a list of products Herbalgem.
The advice, information, recommendations, properties, indications, dosage, precautions for use etc. are provided for information purposes only.