This traditional syrup with a good taste of honey soothes your respiratory tract, softens the throat and gently stimulates the body's natural resistance
Made "as before", it adds to the purifying virtues of blackpropolis (5%), a biocomplex of honey (87%), local plant tinctures and cider vinegar, to soothe, clarify and clean.
Organic Mountain Honey 125g - Fruity notes, Vitality and Sensitive Throats -
Fruity notes. Vitality and sensitive throats
Honey from wild flowers of preserved high altitude meadows (marjoram, bilberry, raspberry, thistle...), gorged with the nectar of plants and wild flowers with soothing virtues for the throat
125 grams jar
The honey is made from wild flowers from preserved high altitude meadows (marjoram, bilberry, raspberry, thistle...). We harvest it in July at an altitude of over 1000 m.
Your honey will come from one of the places below, its origin will depend on the periods of transhumance, flowering and climatic conditions:
Campcardos (Pyrénées-Orientales). Rochemulet (Puy de Dôme). Caldégas.
- • Very nutritious
- Soothing properties for the throat.
- Gorged with the nectar of numerous plants and wild flowers with recognized virtues for the form and the well-being, this very nutritive, tonic and reconstituting honey is ideal for the sportsmen. In winter, it helps strengthen the immune system, and its soothing qualities are wonderful for sensitive throats
- Although very nutritious, it can be eaten daily. Delicious on toast.
- With a nice golden-brown colour, this mountain honey is characterized by a full-bodied and fragrant taste, with a strong fruity note
- Its texture is fine and creamy, with a rapid crystallization.
Your honey :
Honey is always liquid when it is harvested. It crystallizes naturally after a certain time, if it is not heated. White mottling may appear on the surface (especially in winter): this visual sign indicates that your honey is truly pure and rustic. Accept these characteristics as a guarantee of real authenticity.
Your guarantees :
- • Produced and harvested as before in small quantities.
- Solidarity and local trade with small independent beekeepers.
- French and Euro-regional harvesting area.
- Gentle harvesting method that does not stress the bees.
- Harvesting without chemical repellents.
- Bees not treated with antibiotics, treated with plants or homeopathy.
- Respect for the fundamental cosmic rhythms of nature
- Manual uncapping with a knife.
- Unpasteurized, not heated to more than 35°C (natural temperature of the hive).
- Hand-potted on site at the honey house
- Dynamised honey: long macerations and manual stirring which subtly reinforce its original virtues.
Pot of 125 grams.
Also available in a 500 gram jar, more economical!
Experts in natural health, we are first and foremost the "Shepherds of our bees". Passionate and united in an organic network of gentle beekeepers in order to continue to offer you beekeeping materials of great nutritional value.
Discover all the honeys of the herbalist's shop!
Click here for a list of products
Click here to discover all the herbal products equivalent to Organic Mountain Honey 125g - Fruity notes, Vitality and Sensitive Throats - Honey Ballot-Flurin of the category Organic honey from different plants
Discover also at the herbalist's shop all the products Ballot-Flurin
In the heart of the Hautes-Pyrénées, Ballot-Flurin is a family api-company founded and run by a woman, Catherine Flurin
Its energized apitherapy preparations are made in small batches, with love and full awareness, in its Bee Factory, the first organic and sensitive garden factory in the world
With GENTLE BEEKEEPING®, Ballot-Flurin fights for free bees by combating their disappearance. It protects their territories and reinforces their well-being and freedom beyond the official organic standards.
Louis Herboristerie Charleville-Mézières36 rue de la république
|Mon.||14h00 - 19h00|
|Tue.||10h00 - 19h00|
|Wed.||10h00 - 19h00|
|Thu.||10h00 - 19h00|
|Fri.||10h00 - 19h00|
|Sat.||10h00 - 19h00|
Louis Herboristerie Carignan ( Centre logistique )12 Rue du Champ Raymond
Retrait des colis Click & Collect dans la journée hors jours fériés du Lundi au Vendredi de 08h00 à 18h00.
|Mon.||08h00 - 18h00|
|Tue.||08h00 - 18h00|
|Wed.||08h00 - 18h00|
|Thu.||08h00 - 18h00|
|Fri.||08h00 - 18h00|