Harvested in August-September in the south-west of France, this organic Grand Cru honey is made from a generous flower, the sunflower "Helianthus annuus", a real condensation of solar energy, from organically grown fields. Much appreciated by children!
La Bourdette (Gers), le Domaine des Genêts (Aude
)Your honey will come from one of the above places: its origin will depend on the periods of transhumance, flowering and climatic conditions.
Virtues and benefits
Heart and arteries
Rich in glucose and flavonoids, sunflower honey promotes blood circulation.
It can be used like acacia honey to naturally sweeten drinks and home-made pastries.
Its creamy consistency is ideal for sandwiches.
With a beautiful intense yellow colour, this honey has a sweet vegetable and fruity taste. Its rapid crystallization gives it a creamy texture. It is very popular with children.
Recognizing a natural honey
Honey is always liquid when it is harvested. It crystallizes naturally after a certain time, if it is not heated. White mottling may appear on the surface (especially in winter): this visual sign indicates that your honey is truly pure and rustic. Accept these characteristics as a guarantee of real authenticity.
Rare and Solidarity Honey
- Produced and harvested as before in small quantities -
Solidarity and local trade with small independent beekeepers.
- French and Euro-regional harvesting area.
Healthy and good for the bees
- Gentle harvesting method that does not stress the bees.
- Harvesting without chemical repellents.
- Bees not treated with antibiotics, plants or homeopathy.
Harvesting at maturity
- Respect for the fundamental cosmic rhythms of nature.
- Manual uncapping with a knife.
- Not pasteurized, not heated above 35°C (natural temperature of the hive).
- Hand-potted on site at the honey house.
- Dynamised honey: long macerations and manual stirring which subtly reinforce its original virtues.
This site is not a medical site.
The advice, information, recommendations, properties, indications, dosage, precautions for use etc. are provided for information only.
Our advice cannot replace the advice of your doctor or therapist.
Under no circumstances does the information given on our site constitute a prescription.
Only your doctor can give you a precise diagnosis and recommend the use of a product.
If this is not the case, we cannot be held responsible for the inappropriate use of the products presented.