- Refreshing, soothing on the skin.
- Calming, emotional balancing.
External use, body care :
- To soothe nervous tension, emotional imbalances and blockages, a tablespoon pure or with a little water and honey. You can also dilute in a liter of water, 3 tablespoons of Rose floral water and 3 of Lavender floral water. To be drunk during the day.
- Combined with Yarrow and Sage floral waters, women use it during difficult periods of irregular and painful periods, in pre-menopause and menopause. 3 tablespoons in half a liter of pure water to drink during the day between meals.
In cooking: it perfumes and flavours a large number of sweet recipes. In infusions, red fruits, compotes... Try champagne with Rose floral water!
Rosa Damascena Flower Water* (Damask Rose floral water), Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Citral, Citronnellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Eugenol, Farnesol.
*Ingredient from Organic Agriculture.
- To soothe nervous tension and promote sleep: Lavender and Orange blossom floral waters.
- For the care of fragile, sensitive, blotchy and damaged skins : Lime blossom, Camomile, Hamamelis floral waters.
In the Loire department, in the heart of the Monts du Forez, the company Abiessence produces certified organic essential oils from local resources.
Most of the plants are taken from the surrounding countryside.
The climate of Forez, bordering the southern and central regions, has allowed Joël Ruiz, a young biologist, to cultivate and distil a whole range of aromatic plants since 1999.
Respectful of nature and the quality of his products, he naturally turned to organic farming to exploit his fields of lavender, chamomile, rosemary..
Discover the whole range of floral waters (or hydrolats)!
Click here to obtain the list of products Abiessence.