A selection of four buds and young shoots to facilitate the assimilation of calcium and preserve the bone stock
- Bramble, for its richness in manganese,
- the pine, an evergreen tree rich in vitality,
- redwood, for its tonic action,
- birch, which promotes the elimination of waste from the body.
- Preserves the bone capital.
Drink 5 to 15 drops per day outside of meals, pure (keep 20 seconds in the mouth on the tongue), diluted in a little water, or even better diluted in a tablespoon of DepuraneAll in a 750 ml water bottle
Start with a low dosage and gradually increase until you achieve the desired effect
As a cure, 3 weeks of daily intake, then one week of stop, during 3 months maximum
In maintenance, one week per month
Possible association :
It is always best to combine the DepuraneThe latter allows the elimination of toxins present in the body and remineralization of the latter
Young shoots of bramble* and redwood*, buds of pine* and birch*, alcohol* (35%), water, vegetable glycerin.
*Product from organic farming.
Special precautions :
Complex to be avoided during pregnancy and breastfeeding due to the presence of redwood.
Dropper bottle of 50 ml.
HerbalGem is a dynamic and innovative company which has been developing for more than 20 years remedies for gemmotherapy and herbal extracts.
Our two main activities are :
- Development, production and marketing of an original range of branded products based on buds and other plant extracts.
- Development and contract manufacturing of natural extracts for the pharmaceutical industry, nutritional supplements and cosmetics.
Our rapid growth and international development are linked to our unique objective of providing efficient and high quality products. This goal, without compromise, is ensured through rigorous control of all phases of manufacturing, from the harvesting of the buds to the final product, as well as through an extensive research and development program.
Discover all the bud blends of the herbalist shop!
Click here for a list of products Herbalgem.
The advice, information, recommendations, properties, indications, dosage, precautions for use etc. are provided for information purposes only.