Gentle soap for delicate skin. [...]
Gentle soap for delicate skin.
Authentic and soft soap, multi-purpose enriched with honey and energetic Elixir for the respect of the most delicate skins
1 in stock Price $6.51
This aromatic, finely crystallized honey is harvested in July from the flowers of true lavender, which has ancient tonic and antiseptic properties
Jar of 480 grams
With its fine texture and aromatic scent, Organic Grand Cru Lavender Honey is ideal on your toast and in your herbal teas.
This aromatic, finely crystallised honey is harvested in July from the flowers of true lavender, with its age-old tonic and antiseptic virtues, in a field of lavender.
- Respiratory tract.
- Weakness of the heart.
- Lavender honey is particularly recommended in case of recurrent coughs, asthma, whooping cough, flu or laryngitis.
- Lavender honey has an intense fragrance, is fresh in the mouth and slightly acidic. It is a honey with an ideal sugar/acid balance. It has a nice creamy texture, very light in colour.
Honey is always liquid when it is harvested. It crystallizes naturally after a certain time, if it is not heated. White mottling may appear on the surface (especially in winter): this visual sign indicates that your honey is truly pure and rustic. Accept these characteristics as a guarantee of real authenticity.
:- Produced and harvested as before in small quantities.
- Solidarity and local trade with small independent beekeepers.
- French and Euro-regional harvesting area.
- Gentle harvesting method that does not stress the bees.
- Harvesting without chemical repellents.
- Bees not treated with antibiotics, plants or homeopathy.
- Respect for the fundamental cosmic rhythms of nature.
- Manual uncapping with a knife.
- Not pasteurized, not heated above 35°C (natural temperature of the hive).
- Hand-potted on site at the honey house.
- Dynamised honey: long macerations and manual stirring which subtly reinforce its original virtues.
480 grams jar.
The brand :
Ballot-Flurin preparations are born in the South West of France, in the heart of the Pyrenees. The countryside is beautiful, lively and authentic and the bees are happy. This harmony with nature is deserved, it is everyone's responsibility.
Experts in natural health, we are first and foremost the "Shepherds of our bees". Passionate and united in an organic network of gentle beekeepers to continue to offer you beekeeping materials of great nutritional value.
Discover all the honeys of the herbalist's shop!
Click here to obtain the list of products Ballot-Flurin.
|Mon.||14h00 - 19h00|
|Tue.||10h00 - 19h00|
|Wed.||10h00 - 19h00|
|Thu.||10h00 - 19h00|
|Fri.||10h00 - 19h00|
|Sat.||10h00 - 19h00|
|Mon.||08h00 - 18h00|
|Tue.||08h00 - 18h00|
|Wed.||08h00 - 18h00|
|Thu.||08h00 - 18h00|
|Fri.||08h00 - 18h00|