L' essential oil from Tea tree Bio or Melaleuca alternifolia of the laboratory Pranarôm is known for its properties antiviral, antibacterial and fungicide
Originally from Australia, it is obtained by distillation of the sheet.
L' tea tree or tea tree is indispensable in your aromatherapy thanks to its multiple beneficial actions!
Aromatic molecules :
Terpineol 1,4, α-terpinene.
- Powerful broad-spectrum antibacterial.
- Antiviral and immune stimulant.
- Skin protector during radiotherapy sessions.
- Cold sores, warts and canker sores.
Apply 1 drop undiluted to the area and massage 4 times a day for 5 days
- Infections of the throat and mouth.
Put 3 drops on a neutral tablet or a teaspoon of honeyTo be left to melt in the mouth 5 times a day.
Do inhalations (5 drops in a bowl of hot water).
Broadcast in the living room
- Fungus and blisters.
Apply 1 drop undiluted to the area and massage 4 times a day for 5 days.
- Vaginal and urinary tract infections.
To be mixed in the bath water with a dispersant (10 drops ofessential oil of tea tree for 40 drops of dispersant)
Add 2 drops to your usual dose of shampoo.
- Dental hygiene.
Put 1 drop of tea tree and 1 drop of lemon on the toothbrush before the toothpaste.
+++++ = highly recommended - (!) use with caution
Precautions for use :
- Keep out of reach of young children - This product is not a substitute for a balanced diet - Do not exceed the recommended dose - Unless advised by a doctor or pharmacist, do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding and in children under 3 years of age - Keep away from heat and light.
Dropper bottle of 10 ml.
Pranarôm International is a family-owned laboratory that has established itself as a leader in the field of scientific aromatherapy. Based in Belgium, Pranarôm International is a serious reference in the field ofessential oils of chemotyped quality throughout Europe and the four corners of the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
Headed since 1991 by Dominique Baudoux, a world-renowned aromatologist pharmacist, the company Pranarôm wishes to develop aromatherapy with all the scientific rigour that this discipline deserves. It is the strict working methodology of its teams and its spirit of aromatic innovation that make Pranarôm the preferred partner of essential oil lovers
Discover all the essential oils of herbal medicine!
Click here for a list of products Pranarôm.
The advice, information, recommendations, properties, indications, dosage, precautions for use etc. are provided for information purposes only.